Monday, February 18, 2013

Polis kata Kumpulan bersenjata setuju berundur.. tapi.. cuba baca apa StraitsTimes.Com laporkan ini..


Media tunggangan UMNO @ Utasan Malaysia melaporkan.. Kumpulan bersenjata yang mendakwa sebagai Tentera Diraja Kesultanan Sulu yang menceroboh masuk Kampung Tanduo berhampiran Felda Sahabat 17 di sini bersetuju untuk berundur dari negara ini.

Bagaimanapun kumpulan berkenaan meminta untuk berjumpa dengan personaliti tertentu sebelum pulang ke negara asal mereka.

Pesuruhjaya Polis Sabah, Datuk Hamza Taib (gambar) berkata, pihaknya sedang berusaha membawa individu berkenaan untuk membolehkan proses pengusiran dijalankan secepat mungkin.

Beliau enggan mendedahkan personaliti berkenaan tetapi mengesahkan Sultan Sulu, Datu Esmail Datu Kiram akan ke negeri ini yang tidak diketahui tarikhnya.

"Tidak perlu saya kata lagi kerana sebahagian daripada usaha untuk mengusir kumpulan ini balik. Kita tidak buat rundingan dengan mereka lagi kerana apa yang dituntut di luar jangkauan kita," katanya kepada pemberita selepas mendengar taklimat tertutup di Kem Batalion 17 Pasukan Gerakan Am (PGA) di Felda Sahabat 16 di sini hari ini ~ Utusan Malaysia

Tetapi StraitsTimes.Com pula melaporkan sebaliknya..


MANILA (AFP) - Followers of a Philippine sultan who crossed to the Malaysian state of Sabah this month will not leave and are reclaiming the area as their ancestral territory, the sultan said Sunday amid a tense standoff.

Sultan Jamalul Kiram said his followers some 400 people including 20 gunmen were resolute in staying despite being cornered by security forces, with the Kuala Lumpur government insisting the group return to the Philippines.

“Why should we leave our own home? In fact they (the Malaysians) are paying rent (to us),” he told reporters in Manila.

“Our followers will stay in (the Sabah town of) Lahad Datu. Nobody will be sent to the Philippines. Sabah is our home,” he said.

The sultan did not directly threaten violence but said “there will be no turning back for us.”

Malaysian officials have said that many in the group have weapons, but Kiram insisted his followers made the trip unarmed.

“If they have arms, they were already in Sabah,” the sultan said.

The southern Philippine-based Islamic sultanate once controlled parts of Borneo, including the site of the stand-off, and its heirs have been receiving a nominal yearly compensation package from Malaysia under a long-standing agreement for possession of Sabah.

Kiram said he was prompted to send the group to Sabah after the sultanate was left out of a framework agreement sealed in October between Manila and Filipino Muslim rebels, which paves the way for an autonomous area in the southern Philippines that is home to the Muslim minority of the largely Christian nation.

The sultanate’s spokesman, Abraham Idjirani, later said the sultan’s brother Raja Muda Abimuddin Kiram, who led the group to Sabah, had told him via telephone that the party was preparing to stay.

“The objective is to reside now in that place permanently, considering the sultanate owns Sabah by rights of sovereignty,” he told AFP.

Idjirani said there were about 400 followers of the sultanate in the area, including about 20 who were armed.

On Thursday Malaysian Home Minister Hishammuddin Hussein put the number at between 80 to 100 gunmen.

Idjirani said the group would not instigate violence but would resist if provoked.

“We recognize the capability of Malaysia. We don’t have the arms and capacity but we have the historical truth,” he said, adding that the group’s

“fate is to see the recognition they are entitled to… or they die defending their ancestral rights.” Idjirani said President Benigno Aquino’s senior aides had been in contact with the sultan and were willing to deliver a letter to the Malaysian government on his behalf for negotiations ~ StraitsTimes 


Apa cerita yang sebenarnya ini?

Menurut apa yang dilaporkan oleh Straits Times itu.. Menteri Dalam Negeri, sepupu Najib, Hishamuddin Tun Hussein telah berbohong kepada seluruh rakyat Malaysia bila menghebohkan antara 80 hingga 100 lelaki bersenjata telah mendarat di Lahad Datu..

Sedangkan menurut Jurucakap Sultan Sulu hanya 20 yang bersenjata.. yang menceroboh Malaysia pula adalah 400 orang..

400 orang mendarat menggunakan bot pancung???..

Aku sememangnya Ahli PKR yang menyokong agenda Pakatan Rakyat.. tapi dalam hal yang melibatkan kedaulatan negara ini aku tak punya PKR ataupun UMNO.. Aku hanya ada Malaysia!

Untuk memahami apa sebenarnya yang sedang berlaku di Sabah ini.. sila baca satu 'Black Ops' yang dinamakan sebagai 'Operasi Sabah Selamanya' yang didedahkan oleh Shah Paskal di ( SINI )

Followers

Archive

Related Posts with Thumbnails