Thursday, September 15, 2011

900 lebih Laporan Polis terhadap Mat Sabu telah dibuat...

Pegawai Perhubungan Awam Polis Di Raja Malaysia, ACP Ramli Mohamed Yoosuf mengesahkan bahawa sehingga kini jumlah laporan Polis yang dibuat terhadap Mat Sabu berikutan ucapannya yang mengatakan bahawa Mat Indera adalah penjuang sebenar bukannya anggota Polis yang terkorban dalam satu ceramah.

Mak Aih!! Banyaknya laporan Polis dibuat.. atas kesalahan apa entahlah sebab kalau dikatakan Mat Sabu menghina Polis masa kejadian Bukit Kepong tu kita belum merdeka dan semua Polis tu berkhidmat dengan British..


Tapi kalau nak dikatakan sebelum Merdeka.. ramai pula Prof yang mengatakan Tanah Melayu ni tak pernah dijajah.. kalau tak pernah dijajah macam mana pula kita boleh dikatakan merdeka?

Kalau tak pernah dijajah kenapa pula Polis itu berkhidmat untuk British?


Mat Sabu becomes a record-setter of sorts

PETALING JAYA: The number of police reports lodged against PAS vice president Mohamad Sabu over his alleged remarks on the 1950 Bukit Kepong incident continues to rise.

As of yesterday, over 900 have been lodged, a steady growth from the 500 made last week.

Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM) public relations officer ACP Ramli Mohamed Yoosuf confirmed that the number of reports is “well over 900 now”.

PAS secretary-general Mustafa Ali chuckled when informed of the matter and said in jest that Mohamad or better known as Mat Sabu, was “a record-setter” .

He argued that the large number of reports were mobilised by Umno and these actions have already been pre-planned.

“It is all planned. There are many NGOs connected to Umno. It is quite easy for them to mobilise such large numbers,” he said.

Mustafa added that the groups may claim to be bipartisan but he did not believe that was so.

“The large number of police reports does not reflect the sentiment on the ground as it does not cut across all sections of society.”

Mat Sabu taking it all in his stride

Asked if this was was a conspiracy hatched to derail Mat Sabu, a popular grassroots leader, Mustafa said Mat Sabu is unaffected by it.

“He is taking it in his stride and it is not affecting him too much,” he said.

Mat Sabu is currently in Kuching and could not be reached for comments.

The controversy surrounding the Bukit Kepong incident came about when Mat Sabu had allegedly defended communist fighters who attacked the Bukit Kepong police station on Feb 23, 1950.

Utusan Malaysia, in its report on Aug 27, said Mat Sabu, in a speech on Aug 21, hailed communist fighters as heroes and not the 17 policemen who died during an exchange of fire.

Many quarters criticised Mat Sabu for his comments which he claimed was taken out of context by the Umno-owned Utusan. He is currently suing Utusan for defamation.


Free Malaysia Today

Followers

Archive

Related Posts with Thumbnails