Najib’s greed is to stay on in power. His fear is to be charged with the various crimes that he is suspected of having committed.Najib is prepared to risk the future of the monarchy by using the Sultan as a pawn.
The most dangerous man in Malaysia
Written by Mariam Mokhtar
Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak is running scared. Shah Alam MP Khalid Samad did not mince his words when he accused the federal government of manoeuvring to dissolve the Selangor state legislative assembly by appointing Mohd Khusrin Munawi as the state secretary.
Khalid said, “This is the evil and despicable plan of BN. Najib wants to create chaos in Selangor and force the dissolution of the state legislative assembly.”
Khusrin, the former private secretary to former-Selangor Menteri besar Muhammad Muhammad Taib and outgoing Selangor Islamic Religious Department (Jais) director, has been commanded by Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak to initiate moves to create dissent.
This deliberate attempt by Putrajaya to cause turmoil in Selangor is reminiscent of the debacle that Najib engineered in Perak last year. The ousted Perak Menteri Besar Nizar Jamaluddin who suffered at the hands of Najib has already warned Selangor of the fate that will befall them if they do not take precautions.
If Najib was surprised at the way the rakyat reacted to his machinations, none was more surprised than the Sultan of Perak. His Royal Highness was taken aback at how Najib managed to galvanise the rakyat. In the end, evil may have triumphed but as they say, elephants never forget…..and others might even add, they never forgive either.
Najib is desperate. And a desperate man will resort to desperate measures.
He has to call an election before long. But his knows that his 1Malaysia is falling apart. Even his one-time mentor former Prime minister Mahathir Mohamad is confused by 1Malaysia. His deputy has rejected it outright. His Cabinet is seen as corrupt, inept and not practising his 1Malaysia views.
Worst of all, his non-Malay BN component parties such as MCA and MIC, are toothless and do not attract popular support. Whenever there is a racial or religious infringement, the best they can do is wring their hands in mock horror. They are what can be termed as “wasted space”.
In the first year of being in office Najib spent most of his time overseas and neglected to attend to matters of state. His reputation abroad needs to be propped up by centre-fold advertisements costing USD5million highlighting his wife’s achievements. His wife invites Hollywood celebrities, who visit under the cloak of secrecy, to be shown “the real Malaysia”. We ask, which version of the “real” Malaysia?
Najib knows that under normal circumstance Pakatan will triumph in the general elections. That is why he has to do his preparatory work first.
This man is dangerous. He was not elected as Prime Minister and has no known credentials of being a leader. Being a career politician by piggy-backing on the name of his father is no real test of leadership. What true experience has he of the real world?
No leader blatantly offers the people of a town RM5 million in exchange for votes. No leader tries to influence voting by offering to repair schools. Broken-down schools should be repaired as a matter of course.
Najib’s cabinet is in disarray and tainted with known charges of corruption, sexual scandals including rape, and mismanagement of the public purse.
Najib knows he has a lot to lose. He is also aware that if he goes down, he drags others down too - People who rose up the ranks not through merit, strength of character and their policies. These people are dependent on him to stay in power, to protect them.
Just like Najib, these sycophants fear for their positions, ill-gotten wealth and reputation. They know that with the Opposition in power, they will be stripped of all these and may face ruin in prison.
These people used bribery and blackmail to serve themselves, robbed us of our democratic rights, and in some cases eliminated others so that they could achieve what they have always craved for – power.
Najib believes he can take Selangor by his underhand tactics. Just like he what did in Perak. So how deep are his pockets? What sort of leader pits its own people against each other? Is he so morally banrkrupt?
Perak’s experience was not a fight of non-Malays versus Malays, like what his father engineered just over four decades ago.
This time, Selangor’s power tussle involves a people who have are oppressed and who are fighting for the simple desire to enjoy their democratic right. These people dare pit their wills against those who gladly accept further ruin by Najib.
Najib has conveniently forgotten his “People First, Performance Now” slogan. He is on shaky ground and he does what he knows best - sowing the seeds of confusion and discontent. He is no true patriot. He is a deceiver and suffers amongst other things from crab-mentality.
The Opposition win of 2008 was a humiliating blow for Umno. Najib cannot afford another defeat.
He is aware of the people’s support for Pakatan. So he pulls out his remaining trick, which involves royalty.
This is Najib’s most dastardly act, to involve the Sultan. He has everything to lose so he does not care if he compromises the neutrality of the Sultan.
Najib is prepared to use the Sultan against his people. Just like what he did with the Perak Sultan whose popularity plummeted after the fiasco in Perak.
How does one know? You can gauge it from the lack of warmth that the people normally have reserved for the Sultan of Perak.
These days there is neither spontaneity nor depth of feeling and sincerity when Perakians meet their Sultan. The Perak Sultan’s drop in popularity is directly attributed to Najib.
Najib’s greed is to stay on in power. His fear is to be charged with the various crimes that he is suspected of having committed.
Najib is prepared to risk the future of the monarchy by using the Sultan as a pawn.
That is why the most dangerous man in Malaysia is Najib Abdul Razak.
- ► 2017 (192)
- ► 2016 (947)
- ► 2015 (1295)
- ► 2014 (1559)
- ► 2013 (1399)
- ► 2012 (1780)
- Revolusi Mesir : Selamatkan Ezam segera!!
- Harga Petrol dinaikkan lagi kerana BN telah menang...
- Egypt Revolution the Video
- Video : Ulasan Guan Eng tentang PRK DUN Tenang
- PAS dan PR hanyut dalam PRK Tenang..
- Kenapa BN menang di Tenang?
- Bina sendiri, jangan ambil hak orang lain?
- Tenang : Dah tenggelampun masih sokong??.. Aku tak...
- Pengundi akan hukum Gobalakrishnan - Ustaz Azizan
- Tenang : PAS lost but the biggest loser is Chua So...
- PRK Tenang : Status Quo..
- PRK Tenang : Berhati-hatilah wahai para sahabat......
- Chinese swing to PAS may spell doom for MCA
- PRK Tenang : Ubah Sekarang!!!
- PRK Tenang : Di kubu kuatpun BN gelagah..
- Tiada Penari Bogel.. tapi Dewan Tetap Penuh.. (Gam...
- PRK Tenang : Ceramah DAP meriah, Jamuan makan mala...
- PRK Tenang : BN Yakin Menang di Tenang
- Ribuan sertai ceramah perdana terakhir
- Antara Cikgu Mala dan Tok Ai.. Anda nilaikanlah..
- PRK Merlimau: 6 Mac undi, 26 Feb penamaan calon
- Contoh Serbuan MEMBABI BUTA.
- PRK Tenang : Cikgu Mala menjawab isu MC suaminya (...
- Isu FLOM : Seluruh Ahli Parlimen ditipu Najib di D...
- Laporan CNN bukti Najib sudah takut.
- Kesian.. tak dapat Calon, suami Calonpun jadilah.....
- Apa cerita Makkal Sakti ni?.. kata sokong tapi rep...
- Dana Pilihanraya UMNO datang dari 'Sports TOTO'?
- Aku Bukan Nyamuk - Ummi Hafilda
- Alah bohong, bohonglah lagi
- PRK Tenang : Laporan polis dibuat terhadap calon B...
- PRK Tenang : Wak Al-Banjari Cabar kedua-dua Calon ...
- PRK Tenang : Pilih yang selamat dunia, akhirat - T...
- Jemputan ke Majlis Rumah Terbuka Tahun Baru Cina Y...
- PRK Tenang : Majoriti 5000? Boleh ka..
- Pemimpin MCA, sila hormati Islam - Nik Aziz
- Tenang penentu harga minyak RON95?
- Refuting Chua Soi Lek's Blasphemy
- Pusat juga tiada 2/3.. Jadi Muhyiddin tak nak leta...
- Video : Beruk-beruk berbaju Biru menggangu ceramah...
- Eh!! Macam Israel la...
- Anak bekas Setiausaha Agung UMNO tidak percaya UMN...
- Guan Eng diganggu pemuda BN
- Negara Islam : Guan Eng bidas Soi Lek
- "Apa yang HEBAT sangat dengan nilai Islam itu?" - ...
- What The Fuck!! Bongkaknya pelakon Porno ini.
- Mustaffa Kamil Ayub bakal dipecat?
- Calon BN, Jaga tanahpun cuai.. macam mana nak jaga...
- Kriteria Utama Calon BN, Ada Rekod Mahkamah ?
- Bodohnya cabaran dia ni....
- RM100 dibayar untuk memakai 'T' Shirt 1Malaysia se...
- Keluar PKR : Mereka BOHONG lagi...
- Allah akan melindungi saya - Cikgu Mala (Video)
- BN atau PR Guna taktik kotor kerana tertekan Muhyi...
- Mustaffa Kamil pula terima surat tunjuk sebab?
- Bakar Bendera : Betulkah Angkara Petugas Pakatan R...
- Isu Salam : Tak laku di Tenang
- Aku Sokong PERKASA!!
- Mahathir penderhaka, UMNO pengkhianat
- Bila Muhyiddin sudah tersepit..
- Najib tidak ziarah jenazah SU Umno Tenang - Utusan...
- PRK Tenang : Kerana Jahil, Isu agama makan diri
- PENDERHAKA sebenar telah muncul..
- MB Johor sudah menggila..
- Soi Lek Hina Islam - Harussani
- Percayakah Anda? 100 anggota PKR Tasek Gelugor kel...
- Cabaran Debat bergema lagi di Tenang (Video Inside...
- Soi Lek juga hina Queen Elizabeth.
- RM888 Billion wang keluar secara haram, angkara si...
- Soi Lek mempersenda Islam, Muhyiddin mempamirkan k...
- Video : Sekitar penamaan Calon PRK Tenang
- Sex video haunts MCA chief after remarks on Muslim...
- Muhyiddin sokong Soi Lek mempermainkan ajaran Isla...
- Muhyiddin menipu masyarakat India.
- BN tetap menang dengan majoriti 5,000 kata Mat Sem...
- Bukan mudah nak menang di Tenang tapi tak mustahil...
- BRAVO TLDM!!
- Video : Perarakan ke tempat Penamaan Calon DUN Ten...
- Puluhan ribu penyokong Pakatan banjiri Labis
- Dari Perak ke Selangor: Layakkah Najib sebagai PM?...
- Zambry terpikat dengan 'China Doll'?
- PRK Tenang : UMNO/BN Kitar semula taktik lama...
- Satim Diman!.. PhD tu dapat atau beli?
- MB Johor. Orang Islam yang takut negara Islam?
- Jenazah Adun Merlimau dikebumi hari ini
- PANAS!! Chua Soi Lek Mempermainkan ajaran Islam di...
- ADUN Merlimau Sah Meninggal Dunia 8.10 malam Tadi
- Mahathir dikecam Melayu Singapura
- Katalah apapun.. Rosmah tak kisah..
- Adun BN Merlimau belum Meninggal, baru Koma..
- ADUN Merlimau meninggal dunia?
- Mari bersama mentalkinkan UMNO Perlis...
- Debat : Akan berlangsung di Perlis?
- Beginilah nasib seekor Katak....
- Debat : BERNAMA BOHONG!!
- Leila Trabelsi: Imelda Marcos of the Arab world......
- Presiden Tunisia mangsa pertama Wikileaks?
- PERCAYAKAH ANDA?
- Woi!! Mahu Sabotaj ka?
- Kerusi DUN Pelabuhan Klang diistihar kosong!
- ▼ January (238)
- ► 2010 (3220)