I may be too young to advise the former Assemblyman of Pulau Manis, Pahang Mohd Ariff who blogs under the name Sakmongkol AK47, but after reading several articles he wrote in The Malaysian Insider about Anwar Ibrahim. I do not think age is something that prevents me to advise him even in the Malay community this action can be categorized as ill-mannered or kurang ajar.
The Malaysian Insider had published an article with title ‘What is Anwar Doing? By Sakmongkol AK47 on August 06, 2010.
Here's an excerpt of the article he had wrote..
“Anwar wants justice but he seems to be employing strange ways to get that justice. Instead of having a legal case tried, he is escalating this case into a political circus. The man who nearly became US president has written an article in support for Anwar in the US. How does the rest of the world, as claimed by Anwar supporters, come to the conclusion that this is a lopsided trail? Full article please read HERE.
Then on another day Sakmongkol AK47 had wrote another article about Anwar Ibrahim in Breaking Views on The Malaysian Insider with the title ‘ On Anwar Ibrahim’.
Sakmongkol AK47 had wrote..
“Are Anwar supporters taking this position which is tantamount to admitting Anwar has this sexual preference? This is the thing that Anwar denies but his supporters are saying he is. To admit so is politically suicidal. What Anwar is doing, in contrast to what his supporters are inferring, is to seek a court declaration that he is NOT that — NOT that either consensual or non-consensual. Unequivocally no. nahi, nein.
You orang mahu mati kah — excusing Anwar because this is consensual? You mau dia mati by admitting he is by agreeing what they did to be consensual?
I think many of his supporters have missed this point. It is and will indeed be a glaring anomaly if the offence cited seeks to punish Anwar alone if it was consensual. What was it that's consensual? Sex between two adult males? So many of his supporters are almost acknowledging that Anwar is indeed a gay or bisexual but they are shouting it's not fair that only one is being punished. Are you people saying this? Yes our man is gay but both should be punished. You don't understand — he does not want to admit it even if its consensual. You want Malaysia and the whole world to know this? Full article please read HERE.
Then third arcicle by Sakmongkol AK47 published by The Malaysian Insider on the same day with title ‘Debating on Anwar’.
This timen he wrote “And I say, his supporters are careless and maybe stupid by inferring Anwar is a faggot by distinguishing between consensual or non consensual. If its consensual it’s OK? Saiful is a stupid boy who changes his statement to say it’s not consensual. Consensual not consensual, do not matter anymore. Anwar’s supporters should insist he is NOT no matter its consensual or non consensual. You are saying — he is if it’s consensual. Not if non consensual.
Stupid — that’s what the Umno people want the world to know.So that they have the ammunition to blast Anwar as morally unfit to govern this country. Not clean- but what do the Umno crowd care? Full article please read HERE.
All of the above article was written by him and he was clearly trying to belittle and worsen the worst Anwar and his writing shows Anwar's supporters seem to agree that Anwar is a Gay.
But thats may be personal views himself against Anwar Ibrahim.
It seems he is too busy to write and comment on the case of Anwar Ibrahim, who is faced by Anwar Ibrahim in court.
Why is he suddenly so concerned about the allegations against Anwar this time, what led him to devote serious attention to this case?
Is Sakmongkol AK47 too concerned with the problems faced by Anwar Ibrahim or he pretended to busy to be able to forget the problems his family faced?
My advice as a person younger than him is he should forget the issue of Anwar Ibrahim for a while, but focus more attention to his own family first..
Just read below..
Wife blogs about divorcing blogger
The impending divorce of two well-known Malaysian bloggers is out in blogosphere after the wife blogged about her wish to split-up with her blogger hubby.
Mamasita Mamamia! blogger Datin Nurulhuda Ghazali, 52, wrote in her blog on Saturday that she wanted a divorce from Datuk Mohd Ariff Sabri Abdul Aziz, 54, before Ramadan.
Mohd Ariff who blogs under the name Sakmongkol AK47 is a former assemblyman for Pulau Manis in Pahang.
The couple, according to Kosmo! in its frontpage report on Sunday, has been married for 30 years and has seven children.
The tabloid reported that Mohd Arrif could not be reached for comment.
In her entry, Nurulhuda claimed that their marriage was under pressure because of her husband’s relationship with a mystery woman named Nina.
The blogger also admitted that she was in an emotional state and she was unconcerned with the consequences of exposing her private life online.
Here's an excerpt of her blog entry:
"I have already chosen the date. He has agreed.Initially he wanted to wait until the SPM exams are over.But I wanted it executed before the puasa (fasting month).I am puzzled and agonising over this whole mess.
An extremely intelligent man is presently being tightly controlled by a mysterious lady named Nina.
Age? Face? Origins? I don't know..maybe she is really a gem of a lady..
She surely knows he's married with 7 children. Yet she has succeeded in winning his heart.
She has managed to make him listen to her and she is now the most important being in his mind.
We have suddenly become second class citizens."
Published July 25 2010
- ► 2016 (915)
- ► 2015 (1295)
- ► 2014 (1559)
- ► 2013 (1399)
- ► 2012 (1780)
- ► 2011 (2602)
- FITNAH terbaru Cyber Trooper UMNO..
- MERDEKAKAH KITA?
- Perutusan Kemerdekaan 2010 oleh Dato’ Seri Anwar I...
- Merdeka : Anwar selar pemimpin UMNO
- Jaga adab di masjid dan surau, kata Hasan Ali
- Pemilihan PKR : Kuasa dan Pengaruh jadi rebutan..
- Tindakan UMNO memalukan Islam
- Perutusan Hari Kemerdekaan Ke 53 oleh Setiausaha A...
- Panas!! Seorang lagi ADUN Wanita DAP memasuki Masj...
- UMNO jadi macam beruk telan mercun.
- Teo Nie Ching dapatkan pandangan TG Nik Aziz (Vide...
- Teo ke Surau lagi.. akan gila babikah penyokong UM...
- Mengimarahkan Surau cara UMNO, the Video..
- Membangsatkan Nama Islam
- Pemilihan PKR : Mampukah Adil, Bebas?
- William Leong : Saya dijemput berucap.
- Ibrahim Ali melanggar Fatwa Jawatankuasa Fatwa Maj...
- Kenyataan Media : Isu Bukan Islam Masuk Masjid
- Ketua AMK : Lawan Chegubard Lawan!!
- Antara Teo Nie Ching, Rosmah Mansor dan Puteri UMN...
- Sama tapi tak serupa..
- Penunjuk Perasaan di UPAH kata Najib..
- Teo Nie Ching menyerlahkan Kejahilan penyokong UMN...
- TG Nik Aziz pertahan Teo Nie Ching
- Teo Nie Ching Mohon Maaf
- Pemimpin-Pemimpin PKR selar Anwar
- DAP kesal tindakan Mais ke atas MP Serdang, jawata...
- Bukan Islam Masuk Masjid, Dulu boleh sekarang tak ...
- Isu Khutbah mendedahkan KEBODOHAN UMNO - Mat Sabu ...
- MASJID SEBAGAI DESTINASI PELANCONGAN - Apa kata UT...
- Saya ikhlas, kenapa dipermain? soal Teo Nie Ching
- Sejak Bila Bukan Islam tidak boleh masuk Masjid?
- Ketua, AJK PKR Bukit Bintang masuk Umno
- PRU Tergempar tahun depan?
- Kerana Desperate.. UMNO redah Ramadhan begitu saja...
- ‘Lagi berdosa kalau saya biar kezaliman Umno-BN be...
- Felda : Najib dah Panik?
- Isu Khutbah : Zakaria tidak peduli tuntutan Zahid
- Kakitangan awam Selangor pula dapat RM500
- Jamil Khir dan Fatwa Cari Makannya....
- Menipu : Felda diarah bayar peneroka RM11 juta
- Pemilihan Ketua AMK : Demi meraih sokongan, nama A...
- KJ : Jika UMNO sokong Perkasa, saya keluar UMNO!!
- Alahai Dato.. yang pi percaya kat Media milik MCA ...
- Guan Eng Bayar RM400, Najib bayar RM500...
- PANAS!! Melayu Pulau Pinang menolak Guan Eng..
- Ketua UMNO Bahagian terlibat dalam skandal seks?
- Salam 1 Malaysia tu tak Haram kah?
- Doa Untuk Bukan Muslim: Bicara Harmoni Buat Mufti ...
- Saya akan saman - Zakaria
- Taib Mahmud sudah merajuk?
- Isu Hudud : Penjelasan Nik Nazmi
- PKR Youth devoid of real leaders?
- Hudud : Kenyataan Jenis apa ini Nik Nazmi?
- Pemilihan Bagi Jawatan Ketua AMK Pusat, Diharap ti...
- Bangun Sabah dan Sarawak!! jangan jadi Fixed Depos...
- Isu Khutbah : UMNO Talam Dua Muka!
- Sudah-sudahlah menyerang Nurul Izzah tu..
- Simbah Cat di Surau : Empat budak-budak di Tahan
- Khatib tidak keseorangan - Mahfuz
- Perbalahan UMNO-MCA bukti kegagalan 1Malaysia
- Mengapa 'Hero Pasir' kini membisu?
- Khatib dipanggil hari ini..
- "Saya doakan Guan Eng diberi hidayah peluk Islam"
- Bekas Menteri terlibat dengan RM25Juta pengubahan ...
- Kita Belajar dari Kesilapan - Anwar Ibrahim
- Kenyataan Media : Isu Surau disimbah Cat dari Guan...
- Isu Khutbah : Percepatkan Siasatan Polis - TKM1 (K...
- Surau di Seremban disimbah cat merah
- End of an era for Barisan Nasional?
- RM1.825 Bilion hilang di Sarawak?
- Bila Melayu yang Kurang Cerdik merasakan dirinya i...
- Majlis Perundingan Melayu dakwa Pakatan mahu hancu...
- Tahan Chua Soi Lek dibawah ISA?.. jangan mimpilah....
- KENYATAAN BERSAMA PAKATAN RAKYAT PULAU PINANG
- Berdoa untuk Lim Guan Eng Haram.. Berdoa untuk Kam...
- Tak salah doa pemimpin sejahtera - Dr. Asri
- UMNO ‘besarkan’ isu khutbah - PAS Pulau Pinang
- Isu Khutbah : UMNO cuma mahu selamatkan Soi Lek..
- Isu Khutbah : Kenyataan Media Bersama, TKM1 dan YB...
- Ketua AMK saingan 3 penjuru
- UMNO/BN Telah Gagal....
- 52 Tahun Memerintah, 82 Peratus Melayu Luar Bandar...
- Mufti teliti isu khutbah
- Ramli Yusoff bebas semua tuduhan - ternyata beliau...
- Aidil Fitri Al- Mubarak? err.. raya apa ni?
- Isu khutbah: Umno Pulau Pinang buat fitnah lagi......
- Tiada Nama Guan Eng disebut - Abdul Malek (Video I...
- Pengetua Rasis di Kedah Pula....
- isu kenyataan rasis Pengetua : Muhyiddin baru bang...
- Guan Eng minta Zahid Hamidi Bertaubat..
- Penang recorded RM1.52B investment in Q1 & Q2 2010...
- Soi Lek menentang Perlembagaan, kata Rais
- MCA, UMNO sama sahaja: Anwar
- Apa nak jadi dengan Zahid Hamidi ni? Berpuasa tap...
- Dari Nurul Izzah kepada Zahid.
- UMNO Jelutong pula buat lawak!!
- Bila Nurul Izzah usik Zahid
- 'Liwat' di Twitter, Ezam diheret ke JAWI
- Aku dipanggil BANGSAT oleh Ezam..
- ▼ August (246)