PAKATAN RAKYAT COUNCIL OF LEADERS
Pakatan Rakyat Stand on Unity Government
The Pakatan Rakyat Council of Leaders today Monday, 22 June 2009 held a meeting at the office of the Opposition Leader and agreed on the following:
1. All the component parties of Pakatan Rakyat reiterate their commitment to each other and to strengthen the coalition in order to help form the future Federal Government.
2. The Pakatan Rakyat Council of Leaders reaffirms our rejection of the idea of forming a Unity Government with UMNO / Barisan Nasional which is clearly a malicious and desperate attempt to compromise the integrity of the increasingly popular Pakatan Rakyat
3. Pakatan Rakyat agrees to adopt an open approach and is willing to hold discussions with the leaders of Barisan Nasional on issues of national interest such as economic recovery, improving the quality of education, restoring the integrity of the judiciary, abrogation of the Internal Security Act (ISA), the RM 12.5 billion PKFZ scandal, abuse of power by the police leadership during times of increasing crime, eradication of corruption, establishment of good governance and to hold immediately a free and fair election to resolve the Perak crisis.
DATO’ SERI ANWAR IBRAHIM DATO’ SERI ABDUL HADI AWANG LIM KIT SIANG
- December (34)
- November (102)
- October (115)
- September (105)
- August (115)
- July (146)
- June (133)
- May (106)
- April (118)
- March (123)
- February (107)
- January (120)
- December (142)
- November (121)
- October (117)
- September (117)
- August (124)
- July (139)
- June (172)
- May (181)
- April (158)
- March (160)
- February (174)
- January (177)
- December (183)
- November (194)
- October (223)
- September (175)
- August (213)
- July (227)
- June (195)
- May (202)
- April (248)
- March (290)
- February (214)
- January (238)
- December (285)
- November (267)
- October (304)
- September (297)
- August (246)
- July (257)
- June (238)
- May (275)
- April (307)
- March (298)
- February (233)
- January (213)
- December (173)
- November (138)
- October (150)
- September (137)
- August (77)
- July (48)
- Raja AP sebenar...
- Logo Pulau Pinang dah ditukarkah?
- Hah!! Polis ada hubungan dengan Samseng??
- Siapa kata tiada minyak di Kelantan?
- Permohonan Nizar Untuk Sidang 11 Hakim Ditolak...T...
- Anak jati Manek Urai tambatan Pas untuk Manek Urai...
- Tak cukup dengan Polis, Tentera pula diguna.
- Facebook milik Yahudi rupanya...
- Dah la dia rogol.. lepas tu dia makan pulak!!
- Istana Bekas Dr. gigi
- RM900,000 dibayar kepada Jean Todt ..
- HIMPUNAN PERDANA PERPADUAN 100,000 Rakyat 30 June ...
- PAS tidak pernah langgar janji atau tinggalkan kaw...
- Orang makan Mayat !!!
- Media release regarding Unity Goverment
- Kenyataan Media berkenaan Kerajaan Perpaduan
- Nik Aziz and Nash make up
- Pakatan Rakyat Tolak Kerajaan Perpaduan
- PR leaders rejected UMNO UG proposal
- Anwar sodomy trial set for July 8
- Nak makan malam pun tak boleh...
- Pemimpin Pas takut DAP, PKR kata Raja Katak
- PAS tidak akan benarkan dirinya jadi talian hayat ...
- Peringatan kepada yang masih hidup!!
- PAS tidak lupa sengketa lama..
- Putuskan sepenuhnya hubungan dengan Umno!!
- Crisis-hit PAS asks members to stay calm
- PAS spat worsens, Nik Aziz calls for meeting!!
- Nasharudin kini keseorangan..
- Apa dia kerajaan perpaduan??
- Antara dua darjat...
- Bila PAS Tertelan Racun Lipas UMNO
- Marah sungguh dia ni..
- Ketuanan Melayu dari pandangan seorang Melayu